Age Tracker

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Randy & Marta brought the kids by the other night. It was nice seeing them. Avery sang me her favorite Olivia song nd Talen hand picked a pink frosted sprinkle donughnut just for me (he was so proud of his choice selection that he picked one up for himself too). Too cute! Yesterday I actually got to leave my room and go for a wheelchair ride to the radiology department to have my ultrasound. It was a nice change of scene for once. The ultrasound showed both babies doing really well. Baby boy weighs 1lb 10oz, and baby girl weighs 1lb 9oz. My cervix has remained stable so our plan is to continue bed rest as is.

2 comments:

  1. So glad we were finally able to make it down there. Next time, I'm bringing Thai bite. It's AMAZING! A nice spot in aliso viejo. Not as amazing as panvimarn though

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been to Thai Bite- when I used to work down in mission viejo

    ReplyDelete