Age Tracker

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, April 30, 2012

My first wheelchair ride-outside :)

The weekend was great! I had the pleasure of spending some time outside in the courtyard with my family and Brian. It couldn't have been a better day. The sun was out and it felt so good against my skin. It was the first time I had been outside since they admitted me to Hoag (14 days ago). On Sunday, I had a fun filled day of visitors. Thanks to Sarah & baby girl Mila, Mom & Dad, Talen, Ryan, Mom & Dad Vlasich, Jun, Khue, & Sydney Who came by to say hello! It was so great to see everyone. I was definitely feeling the love! I also got a surprise video-call from my bro-in-law and was able to chat with my niece Rylan. She's so adorable, her smile just lights up the room!

2 comments:

  1. You light up our lives, too! You're so positive and courageous--an inspiration for all of us. There's a lot of love from your whole extended family and we just love being a part of it. It was great to see some of bri's CMC family, Ryan McGlynn being part of it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If this were Facebook and I were able to like paula's comment, I would! :) "Like +1"

    ReplyDelete