Age Tracker

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, May 4, 2012

This week my sleeping schedule has been so off. I briefly fall asleep around 10pm then i'm woken up at 2am. It's only 4 short hours later that I'm woken up again at 6am to take my medication, at this point the sun is peering through my windows and I'm wide awake. I struggle all morning to get a nap in but I'm constantly being interrupted, by noon I'm exhausted. One of the reason I miss being on home bed rest is being able to take advantage of all this time I have to rest and sleep as much as I can now before the babies come. But it looks like I'll be here for at least another 6 weeks (til the babies are 32 weeks) then the doctors will consider sending me home on bed rest for the remainder of my pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment