Age Tracker

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Today I'm officially in my 3rd trimester. Only 10 more weeks til our expected delivery @ week 37. So far we are hanging in there. There's been no change to our status aside from the growing pains I've been experiencing. We have a schedule follow-up ultrasound this Friday and I'm curious to see how much our little ones weigh. Thanks to Eric who visited last night and bought the twins' their very first pair of matching shoes. As the weeks close in we really have not had a chance to prepare for the babies. It's been hard enough juggling Brian's schedule to maintain the house, take care of the dogs, and still manage to be by my side everyday. I guess I'll be spending a lot of time shopping online :)

1 comment:

  1. Let me and Marta know if u need help with getting the house prepared for the babies. We're happy to help any way possible.

    ReplyDelete